1. Key elements to more effective use of live online in your organisation
[/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row inner_container="true" no_margin="true" padding_top="0px" padding_bottom="0px" border="none"][vc_column width="1/2"][vc_row_inner][vc_column_inner width="1/4"]
What is it?
When you hear:
'Our people wouldn't know what to do'
'Our technology isn't up to it'
'Some people are uncertain how we could benefit'
‘We already use live online meetings but they are pretty dull’
A 60 minute live online presenter
This is the time to take a professional assessment of your use of live online media.
Used well it can:
- Eliminate travel costs
- Eliminate hospitality costs
- Reduce time devoted to training
- Maintain live group collaboration
- Embed changes quickly
- Spread best practice instantly
- Get more people trained more quickly
- Most importantly the live online environment is more effective for more people than e learning and live training.
Evaluate the technology
Understand what great live online presenters do to engage their audience
Identify what you will need to do to educate your audiences
Identify opportunities to use live online presentations in your organisation
Develop a strategy to implement better live online presentations across your business to deliver:
Leadership and Management Programmes
Improving Customer Experience
Improving Employee Engagement
Supporting Change Programmes
Improving Performance Management
Meeting Specific Training Needs
Improving Team Cohesion
Communicating ‘P’ changes[/vc_column][/vc_row]