5. Become a great participant
This 30 minute event sets the company etiquette for participating in live online events.
- Enable participants the opportunity to test their technology so they can log on effectively
- Speak using the microphone
- Use chat to share experiences
- Use participation tools like whiteboards
- Take part in polls
- Help people identify how they can participate in a way which means they are not distracted or they don’t disturb others
- Switch off phones, stop doing emails, focus on helping everyone make the event or meeting effective
- Transfer the training or meeting into action after the event.
be able to login effectively
know how to participate
know their roles and responsibilities
know what is acceptable behaviour live online and what isn’t